What OpenText announced at Enterprise World 2019 in Toronto for the InfoArchive Roadmap has already been realized by fme: Setting up a container-based infrastructure for OpenText InfoArchive.
Building a search form in older versions of InfoArchive was very painful specially when building searches for linked tables (Table-based archiving). Finally, InfoArchive 16EP4 release and higher added many search composition enhancements such as:
- Ability to see column properties like Data Type, Encrypted Field, Export Enablement, Filter Enablement, Sorting and Hidden column during composition.
- Simplified nested search mapping and multiple set support
- Repeating attribute support
- Operator support and nested search visibility
- Derive from list-multi select control as a target.
- New data types support FLOAT, BIGDECIMAL, and BIGINTEGER.