In October 2020, Hyland acquired the Alfresco platform with the goal of becoming the world’s leading provider of content services.
Open Source ECM
Thanks to its interfaces, the open source code, and its custom application development framework (ADF), Alfresco is the perfect platform for developing your customized applications. Alfresco’s modular approach and the high scalability it offers ensure that you can continue to manage growing volumes of data.
We offer you all services from a single provider. That means we take over the operation of your Alfresco applications for you, regardless of whether they are running on-premises or in the cloud.
fme File Exchange Plattform
- External users can register themselves, registrations are approved and email adresses are validated
- Uploads are organized in file collections (and sub folders)
- Files can be uploaded using HTML5 drag and drop as well as file selection
- Users can be invited as consumers (read only) or collaborators (read/write)
- E-Mail notifications for invites, new uploads and content changes
- File collections can be set to expire and be cleaned up automatically
- Activity log for owners and administrators to monitor access and changes within file log
- Administrator can monitor a users’ activity
- Supported Browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE8 and up
fme extensions for Hyland Alfresco
- fme smartViews (document display in web view)
- fme Site Discussion Dashlet (social media discussions, similar to Facebook or Yammer)
- Content Transfer Dashlet
- Alfresco Share Datalist Extension
- Edit Metadata On Upload
- Administrator Notification
Our expansion modules are mainly available as open source solutions, so that when one client sponsors a new feature or upgrade for a new version of Alfresco, all of our clients benefit. Please talk to us if you are interested!
A selection of our projects
Global Eye Care Company – How Implementing Alfresco Provided a Unified Archive Record Retention Solution
One of the largest global eye care companies was in search of a unified records management solution. The ...
»The unified archive records retention solution was a huge undertaking for us and posed many risks. The partnership with the fme Life Sciences team, helped us to successfully implement and migrate the solution on time and within our budget.«
I’m here to help
Do you have any questions about our services or would you like to request additional information? Please feel free to contact me to find out how we can assist you.
I’m looking forward to your request.